If you follow my blog, you will know that I decided to do a duo “March Challenge” which not only included a sugar-free challenge, but also a “might lose my job” challenge. You already know how I’m doing with the weight loss and sugar challenge (sigh), but I’m 2 for 2 with my financial challenge as well.
This is what I wanted to spend for the whole month:
- Food/Eating Out – $460.00
- Household/Misc. – $100.00 (I’ll have to purchase dog food….)
- Gifts/Personal Care – $100.00 (Haircuts, gifts, personal care items, etc.)
- Clothes – $75.00 (This can be carried over month to month)
And here is what I’ve spent so far (and it’s only the 16th)
- Food/Eating Out – $813.30 ($120 is eating out)
- Household/Misc. – $443.86 ($200 is a new coffee machine and bread machine)
- Gifts/Personal Care – $718.68 (Easter, bridal shower stuff, baptism PLUS too much shopping on the internet….)
- Clothes – $10.00 (dry cleaning)
Seems high, right? It is! I have absolutely no excuse except that I’ve been tired, stressed and HUNGRY.
Just keeping it real, folks….
Suffice it to say, the Great March Challenge is a bust.